Just like the Big O, the Bitches have created a list of their favorite things of the year and holiday worthy gifts. 2014 was a year of ultimate highs and lows for me and these few gems were my go-to along the way.
- Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush $75. While this may not be a traditional gift, I was gifted one earlier this year and I was ecstatic. Never have my whites been pearlier and my dentist has noticed a difference. What better way is there to ensure a great holiday kiss this year from your sweetie?
- Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain in Dahlia. The $20 tube will last forever and this deep plum shade is right on trend with the 90s inspired makeup. And the best part? It is vegan, cruelty-free and paraben-free. Your lips will never look sexier.
- PJ Salvage Pajamas. Nordstrom has their own line of cozy pajamas for the whole family and they are amazing. The pants are ultra soft and make your body feel like you are in a marshmallow hug. Women’s PJ pants are $52 (men’s $58) and worth every penny. Believe me when I say you will live in them all year long.
- H20 Plus Spa Sea Salt Skin Smoother. $27 for 24 ounces. This salt scrub is the perfect gift for men and women alike. The luxurious scrub will polish away any dryness from the cold and leave your skin soft and glowing without needing to moisturize after. The tub is large and will last you all year long.
- Shark Plus Steam Pocket Mop $50. Here is another practical gift that is sure to please any person on your list that hates to clean. This little guy makes mopping so easy and even fun as it quickly makes your floors sparkle with no grunt work.
- Rothman & Winter Crème de Violette $25. This violet liqueur is an indispensable component to classic, prohibition cocktails such as Aviation and Blue Moon, or you can sip on it alone. It is the perfect, unique gift for the cocktail lover on your list. An added bonus? It’s a beautiful, deep purple.
- Birchbox Gift Subscription. Birchbox is a monthly box that is sent to you filled with five product samples. Samples are customized so the recipient chooses what he or she would like. The samples are usually large, sometimes even full-sized. The box is a perfect little surprise gift to receive each month. Subscriptions begin at $10 a month.