Every year the Bitches release their list of favorite things, a la Oprah. But unlike Oprah, the Bitches are in touch with reality. Below are my favorite stocking stuffers to give to the kick ass people in your life. Enjoy and happy shopping!
- A milk frother: Last year my hubby snuck one of these cute handheld milk frothers in my stocking and it has been used every day since! It turns any plain cup of Joe into a beautiful coffee shop drink at the press of a button. It is a must for any coffee lover in your life.
Aerolatte Handheld Milk Frother at William Sonoma $19.95
- Socks: I know socks seem like a weak gift but anyone in your life with feet needs them. Add a little spunk to these necessities by finding a pair that shows off the recipient’s personality. A favorite brand of mine is Blue Q. They are “sassy, pretty and a little twisted”, just like us Bitches!
- A knife: Now I know what you must be thinking, Betty should not be giving and receiving knives. But I tell you what: My dad gave me the cutest pocket knife a few years back and I use it for everything, from opening up a package to cutting stray tags on clothing. I keep it in my wallet and feel like a badass when I pull it out. Plus, it is a great conversation starter.
Etsy Ladies Pocket Knife $22.99
- Pepper Mill: I never met a spice snob like my husband but I have to admit, he has a point. Spices and herbs are so much better when they are ground fresh. A fun pepper mill is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Choose a fun color to add some personalization.
Le Creuset Salt and Pepper Mills at Sur la Table $38.00
- Amope Foot File: Let’s be honest, even the prettiest feet need some TLC from time to time. Monthly pedicures are expensive, especially when your feet are tucked away the winter months. The Amope Foot File instantly smooths feet easily and it is mistake (and infection) free. Add some lotion and/or polish to make a cute set.
Amope Pedi Perfect Foot File at Target $36.99
- A book: A book is another no-brainer gift. Everyone on your list has interests, from fashion, to cooking, to Harry Potter. Browse a book store and find a book on the topic. When gifting a book, it should be hardcover. Add a sweet note as a bookmark to make it extra special.
- Grow Kits: Now, I have to admit I did steal this from Oprah’s list but it is such a great gift idea! Grow kits are one package of seeds, soil and a planter to grow fresh produce inside. Take it up another level by making it a cocktail kit. Yes! Another great idea for the foodie or lush in your life.
Grow Cocktail Kits at Urban Agriculture $37.50
- Gloves: How many of us are constantly buying gloves? And cheap flimsy ones at that? Give the luxe lover on your list a sleek pair of cashmere lined, leather tech gloves. How sexy does that sound? I promise they won’t be losing this pair easily.
Cashmere-lined Leather Smartphone gloves at J. Crew $98.00
f*ck eah!)) I also have Aerolatte milk frother. Adore with this little shaky guy)))